There’s so much to do, you’ll find there’s not nearly enough time to get it all in!
- Campfire or grill out at the lodge
- Collins' Park Campground i
- Canoe and inner tube rental available to enjoy a relaxing trip down the Pecatonica river
- River’s Edge Walking Path
- House and lodge are within walking distance to your restaurants, bars and downtown businesses
- Bring your fishing pole to fish 20 feet from your motel room
- Drive your ATV, UTV or snowmobile right up to your motel room
- Yellowstone Lake State Park where you can find canoe, pontoon and paddle boat rentals as well as some great fishing! Just a 10-minute drive from the lodge or house.
- All trail riding vehicles must purchase a Wisconsin trail pass. That can be done online or at Mathys ACE Hardware in Darlington.
- Two golf courses located within 15 minutes!
Links to local organizations and events:
*We are just a few steps from the city owned, Collins Park, if you have friends camping! Plus, the surrounding river and parks offer great walking and ATV/UTV trails, playgrounds for kids of all ages and parking for campers and toy haulers.